The TEDx Program is designed to help communities, organizations and individuals to spark conversation and connection through local TED-like experiences.
1. Is there an age limit for attendees?
- Yes. Attendees should be 12 years and above.
2. How many people can attend the conference on one ticket?
- A single ticket allow entry for 1 attendee only.
3. What time does the registration for the event start?
- 9 am on Saturday, 7th March 2020 at TAJ Gateway, Nashik.
4. What time does the registration for the event stop?
- 10 am sharp. Entry will not be permitted after the registration gates close at 10 am.
5. What time does venue entry begin for registered attendees?
- Auditorium gates will open at 9.30 am.
6. Are late entries allowed in the venue?
- No entry into the venue post 10 am under any circumstances whatsoever.
7. Are the tickets transferable?
8. Are the tickets refundable?
9. Is a print out of the confirmation email required?
- Not required. Please carry the original attendee confirmation from the ticketing partner on email. With a valid ID Card (Govt Recognized only).
10. Is an identity proof required for registration?
- Yes, any valid original Government ID will be permitted.
11. Haven’t received a seat number despite registrations?
- Seats will be allotted (in specific zones as per ticket) on the day of the event at the Registration Desk on first-come-first-served basis.
12. Is photography or videography permitted within the venue during the conference?
- No, there is a fine of Rs 25000/- for Flash Photography in the venue during sessions. The fine will be levied by the organiser and the attendees.
13. Are any items prohibited in the venue?
- Yes carrying of food items, alcohol, cigarettes, weapons, external recording equipment, inflammable and banned substances into the event premises are strictly prohibited.
14. Are there any breaks during the conference?
- Yes, The event will have 2 programmed breaks including a lunch break.
15. Is a re-entry in the venue allowed?
- No. Attendee leaving the venue will not be permitted re-entry due to security concerns.
16. Are multiple bookings by individuals available?
- No. Attendees will not be able to book more than 1 ticket at a time. For bulk booking contact email@example.com or +91-9822458030
17. When will the event end?
- 5:30 pm on Saturday 7th March, 2020.
FAQs: Name Change / Pass Transfer / Refund
18. I have purchased a pass but I cannot make it to the event/ a sudden emergency has come up. Can the ticket amount be refunded/transferred to someone else?
- Rules & regulations shared before purchase clearly state that passes are non-transferable. Only the person whose name has been shared as an attendee during the purchase will be allowed to attend the event. No one else will be allowed.
19. As I cannot come, can I give an authority letter to someone to attend on my behalf?
- Only the person whose name has been shared as an attendee during the purchase will be allowed to attend the event. No one else will be allowed even if s/he has an authority letter. There is a strict security check done at the venue and hence entry will not be allowed in such cases.
20. I cannot attend due to a sudden change in schedule, can someone from my family attend on my behalf?
- Only the person whose name has been shared as an attendee during the purchase will be allowed to attend the event. No one else will be allowed whether it is family or otherwise. All passes are non-transferable. There is a strict security check done at the venue and hence entry will not be allowed in such cases.
FAQs: Food & Beverages
21. Is there food that can be purchased additionally at the event?
22. Can I carry my own food to the venue?
- No outside eatables are allowed at the venue. They will be discarded before you enter. Unless there is a prescription stating the requirement of home cooked/special food for patients undergoing treatment.
23. Will food be provided to everyone attending the event?
Yes. Food is included in the ticket price attendees.
24. Will there be vegetarian food available?
FAQs: Parking at the Venue
25. Will valet services be available at the venue?
Only for V.I.P Pass Holders.
26. Will there be parking made available for attendees at the venue?
27. When is the last day to book tickets?
Tickets are only available online. We do not guarantee ticket availability at the venue.
28. Can tickets be paid for at the venue?
Yes but they are subject to availability. Since there are only 100 tickets available, we do not guarantee it.
29. Will tickets be sold offline or at the venue?
Only at the venue on the day of the event in case of availability.
For bulk discounts: School and College Management or Corporates can write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-9822458030 for bulk discounts.